We are hiring a Vehicle Dynamics – CAE Specialist
We are currently looking for a highly skilled Vehicle Dynamics – CAE Specialist to join our international engineering team.
Home-base location can be Sweden or China. Frequent traveling (Europe and/or China) will be required.
Essential Job Requirements
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in the automotive industry and possess CAE experience in vehicle dynamics.
- Proficient skills in simulation tools such as ADAMS, IPG CARMAKER, VI-CarRealTime, MATLAB, or similar are a must.
What we also expect
- Sc. in Mechanical or Control Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent.
- B-category driving license.
- Experience in other simulation areas is meritorious.
- Project Management skills.
- English fluency is a must and language skills in German and/or Chinese is a plus but not a requirement.
- Experience in Asian market (especially China) will make the candidate stand out.
- He/she must be pro-active, customer-oriented, with good social and communication abilities, and willing to support the company in a broad range of activities.
- You will play an active role in the development and validation of systems and vehicles by performing vehicle dynamics simulations of ride & handling, steering properties, etc.
- You will be responsible for all CAE functions, including results analyses, methodology processing and reporting.
- You will develop, implement and validate models and processes.
- You will focus on the next generation of vehicles for several international brands and work closely with an interdisciplinary development team (objective measurements, integration and tuning specialists, etc).
- You will join a friendly and dynamic environment, sharing and acquiring knowledge with top industry professionals.
- You will have the opportunity of taking part in exciting and challenging projects of some of the leading actors (OEMs, Proving Grounds and Suppliers) within the automotive industry, both in Europe and Asia.
Interested in joining a growing and dynamic company? Are you up for the challenge?
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter (optional) by July 31st!
Please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org